Wednesday, January 21, 2015

Growth Spurt

I officially hate growth spurts. So very much.  Lydia has been waking up twice a night again since last Tuesday night, which she hadn't been doing for a whole month.  Then last night she woke up three times to eat, which she has never done in the entirety of her life.  I know I have no right to complain because she's still a better sleeper than most babies, but I was loving her eight hour stretches of sleep so very much.  I think she's hitting a growth spurt because she's getting SO.  BIG.  She's also suddenly developed some pretty incredible head control out of nowhere.  I was getting worried about how weak her neck seemed because she would not hold her head up hardly ever.  But now she does it like a champ!  Here are the picture highlights of the week:


So.

Much.

Tummy Time.

She falls asleep while eating in the morning sometimes and I find it waaaaaaay too cute.

I clipped her fingernails after she did this to herself (I don't know if you can see it, but she's got red marks all over her poor tummy).  And I clipped two of them too short and they bled. Sad face.  She didn't seem upset at all, but I felt terrible.

Helping mom do the laundry!  Also, see how she's outgrown this outfit?  Had to retire it after that day!

 Going on a walk!

She loves her giraffe that her Aunt Katrina gave her!

She gets stuck in her toys sometimes. :)

She fell asleep while cuddling with her Aunt Nikki.

Nikki was having a rough time after a breakup this weekend, so Jess and I took her out shopping.

We tried on prom dresses and then we bought her two pairs of the cutest boots ever and some skinny jeans to go with them.  I didn't get a picture of the boots, but they were adorable and she NEEDED them.

The rest of the week has been spent cleaning and organizing and packing.  It's taking a long time because my love bug periodically distracts me, but by this time next week I'll be in Grenada!

No comments:

Post a Comment