Saturday, August 17, 2013

Grand Anse Beach

Yesterday morning, Bryant and I caught a bus to another bus to the secondary SGU campus.  This one is located in Grand Anse (pronounced Gran Dance) and has a gate that allows it beach access to what has been named in National Geographic as "the best beach in the Carribean."



 Guys.......I live here!!
 

Also, there was this little 2 inch fish that decided I was its mother.  Honestly, it swam right next to me, never touching me, always about an inch away for about 20 minutes.  Really, it swam hard against the waves when they came in or went out so it could be right next to me the whole time!  It only stopped when I got out.  So cute!

Oh, and we saw this sign on our way home and had to take a picture.


When Bryant saw it he said, "What is the click....oh, a gun!"  Hopefully you all caught that, too!

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very jealous of your beaches. I like that you had a fish friend like Ariel, next time you should try singing to it. That sign... SUPER creepy. What weirds me out the most is the drawing of the eyes. Is that supposed to be their eyes watching you, or is that your eyes when you realize what you've done? Either way--super weird.

    ReplyDelete