Today I went to the beach (it's called La Sagesse) with a group of about 15 other SOs. My life is awesome, right? This beach is very secluded and has a little river running into it. And the water in the river was cold!! Hallelujah.
We enjoyed our time here a lot, but I somehow didn't get a picture of myself or any of the other girls, sorry!
The craziest part was when these clouds started rolling in. It's hard to see but that dark strip between the clouds and the water is darker clouds. After being on the beach for about 3 hours we heard the longest, weirdest thunder I'd ever heard. It almost sounded like faraway speaker beats, but we could tell it was coming quick--I've never seen clouds move as fast as they do here! We quickly packed up and left, narrowly avoiding getting caught in the rain, which followed us back home.
When I got home I saw our stray cat friends hanging out in front of our apartment. I haven't talked about them yet, so here's a picture I snagged of them the other day. They don't like people, so when I came to the window to take the picture, they started walking away. This is the best I could get!
We also have a lizard friend who hangs out on the porch. Fun!
Thank goodness we have these friends because I'm pretty sure they keep out all the bugs!
Yay for animal friends!! Yay for no bugs!! I really like your lizard, does he have a name? Also: those cats are so mangy they make me feel sad.
ReplyDeleteNo name for the lizard, but I call the black kitty boots (because his feet are white) and they are actually not mangy, surprisingly. The stray dogs are, but people seem to take care of cats more around here.
Delete