Saturday, August 17, 2013

SGU Campus

The campus here is very pretty, right on the ocean, but not as well-maintained as we are used to.  There seems to be no grounds crew to keep the lawns from looking brown and dead (which they do) or a cleaning crew to keep the buildings from getting dirty (which they are).  Nevertheless, I thought it was pretty enough to warrant a few pictures.

No, I didn't get my pictures confused, this beach is right on campus.  About 20 steps away from one of the buildings. 
 
 
 See the beach to the right?  That's where the pictures above came from.
 





VERY pretty, but note the dead grass.  It seems incongruous to me, but oh well!  Oh, and this picture is for all my ice cream loving family and friends.


That's $17.23 in US dollars, friends.  I would like to say I'll never complain about the cost of ice cream in the US again....but that's not true.  Everyone eat lots of ice cream for me, please, because I won't be eating ice cream any time in the foreseeable future!

1 comment:

  1. OH MY GOODNESS!! That is not okay to charge that much for icecream! It should literally be illegal! I'll mail you some or you should hand make it because that is just horrible!! Also: can you explain to Brooks that it's on your orders that I have to eat icecream? That'd help out a lot! ;)

    ReplyDelete